Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Andrews baptism and trip to Cleveland

Great things have been happening for our little men lately. As you can see Andrew was baptized on the 21st of July. His God parents were Aunt Tiffany and Uncle Chris. Andrew was so very handsome and behaved so well. Not one cry the whole time, even when the water was poured over his sweet head. His Grandma Lois hosted a wonderful party for Andrew the following Sunday and tons of people came to celebrate our beautiful baby.
Noah is doing so well. Its seems out of nowhere he can say whatever you ask him to. He is asking for things by name and we can trust him to walk in public places. He listens better and we can trust him to play without us being on top of him all the time. We are also well aware that he is now ready for a toddler bed. Which in a way I am very happy about it, I mean after all his been through right, lol. But on the other hand he is so small and my little guy and I hate to see him take any steps towards not needing me.
Stevie is also up to alot. He started his swim lessons today and I was told he was the best in the class, which is always nice to hear. Tomorrow he signs up for soccer, also very exciting I cant wait to see him in a little uniform. He also wont stop talking about school and what a big boy he is. Jeez I cant remember a time he wasn't big.








No comments: